Hi, I would be pleased to announce my friends that I have been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by thoughtsofmymadlife. Her recipes revolves around luscious Italian treat from Risotto to Bolognese and Minestrone to Pasta. She says her name is K. She wants to share her journey of life and culinary skills through her blog and I think WordPress is the best platform for this. She loves preparing crochet. I loved her recipe Curried Sausages. I would love to pair it up with Jasmine rice or vegetable fried rice. I am very fond of her comic blog that portrays difference between introverts and extroverts. You must definitely give this a read. Thank you once again K.
The Rules for this Award:-
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3. Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about myself:-
1. I stay alone with my mom, she sold various cakes in her young age and is a great baker. I hope that I match up to her one day, though it’s tough job.
2. I was very fat when I was a teenager and my friends use to call me baby elephant. Though I am fit now some still call me so.
3. During my college I started yoga and continued it for 6 years and now I am fit and fine.
4. I want to gain fluency in atleast 5 languages before I die.
5. I am very fond of homemade food. I and my mother wanted to open a small food corner but fell short of money.
6. I love pets, especially dogs and parrots, I loved the small farm we had when my father was alive.
7. I believe that man makes his own destiny. I don’t believe in luck, I plan and follow up with hard and smart work.
Though I wanted to nominate more of my blogger friends, her are few blogs I found really interesting.
My Nominees are:-
Living, Lifestyle, Fashion
Amazing Photo Gallery
Thoughts on variants topics
Tips on Food
Wish you a Yummilicious Weekend 😛