Hey, Happy Friday! How are all of you? I would be glad to share that recently MC2 nominated me for ‘One Lovely Blog Award‘. I have been nominated 3 Times for this award, it feels wonderful :). You may be unfamiliar with the name of the blog, unassaggio, that means ‘a taste’ in Italian language. MC2 is a lover, wife and fan of wine. She shares her penchant for British Food.
MC2’s blog is divided into four broad sections, namely Conversion Guide, Foodie Inspiration, Quotations and Recipe Index. Conversion Guide shows conversion of various types of units used in measuring the quantity of food/drink. Foodie Inspiration takes us around different types of tastes and cooking fantasies. Quotations section consists of a number of well knowing saying related to food. Recipe Index takes us on the journey of yummy recipes. Overall, I love her blog and want you to go through it at least once. Thank you once more MC2.
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:-
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:-
1. I stay alone with my mom, she sold various cakes in her young age and is a great baker. I hope that I match up to her one day, though it’s tough job.
2. I was very fat when I was a teenager and my friends use to call me baby elephant. Though I am fit now some still call me so.
3. During my college I started yoga and continued it for 6 years and now I am fit and fine.
4. I want to gain fluency in atleast 5 languages before I die.
5. I am very fond of homemade food. I and my mother wanted to open a small food corner but fell short of money.
6. I love pets, especially dogs and parrots, I loved the small farm we had when my father was alive.
7. I believe that man makes his own destiny. I don’t believe in luck, I plan and follow up with hard and smart work.
Though I wanted to nominate a number of my blogger friends, here are a few I have nominated:-
Yummy Sides and Salads
Main course Recipes
5. Tilly Frueh
Yummy Canning Recipes
Healthy Food and Ideas
Crafts and Designs
Interesting Food experiences
Amazing Health Section
10. Supatra Hanna
Non-vegetarian and Seafood Recipes
Sayings and Stories
Eating Out Section
14. My Uni Kitchen
Fantastic Cooking Tips
Yummy Cooking Ideas
Have a delicious weekend ahead! 😛
Thanks and Regards,