Hello friends, what’s up? I would like to share my happiness with you. I have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by Mons. Mons loves to write on food and travel, which are my favorite niches. She loves nature as well as fashion. I loved her post ‘Lace Earring’ in which she has put lot of innovation regarding fashion. She adds amazing pics from beautiful places. I would recommend you to have a look at her blog and know her idea about fun that is entirely through food, fashion and travel.
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:-
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:-
1. I stay alone with my mom, she sold various cakes in her young age and is a great baker. I hope that I match up to her one day, though it’s tough job.
2. I was very fat when I was a teenager and my friends use to call me baby elephant. Though I am fit now some still call me so.
3. During my college I started yoga and continued it for 6 years and now I am fit and fine.
4. I want to gain fluency in atleast 5 languages before I die.
5. I am very fond of homemade food. I and my mother wanted to open a small food corner but fell short of money.
6. I love pets, especially dogs and parrots, I loved the small farm we had when my father was alive.
7. I believe that man makes his own destiny. I don’t believe in luck, I plan and follow up with hard and smart work.
Special food from Georgia
Excellent Dessert and Side recipes
Different Food Categories
Sayings and Stories section
Excellent Thoughts, Quotes and Photography
Amazing Drinks and Fun posts
Photography and Tourism
Great ideas of Gardening and Crafting
Great Knitting ideas
Miscellaneous Tips and Remedies
Tangy Preservatives Recipes
Hey Mons, thanks a lot once again for nominating me. Congratulations to my dear Nominees!