Hello friends, how are you doing? I would like to share my happiness with you that I have been nominated by a second blogger for the Liebster award on July 21, 2014. In German, Liebster means dear. I would really like to thank Jodi, with the blog, Homemade and Wholesome, for finding my blog unique and nominating me to avail this wonderful opportunity. Jodi’s blog revolves around sumptuous dessert, and I love to satisfy the sweet tooth. The way she has elaborated the preparation method through the pics is simply incredible. You must pay a visit to her blog for sure. Thank you once again Jodi.
Here are some simple rules to be followed:-
1. Collect 11 facts about yourself randomly.
2. Answer all the 11 questions from a person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom who think deserve this award with more than 100 and less than 1000 bloggers.
5. After publishing your Liebster post, go to your nominee’s blog and let them know you have nominated them.
11 random facts about myself:-
b. I was very fat when I was a teenager and my friends use to call me baby elephant. Though I am fit now some still call me so.
c. I fell in love with books after reading Danielle Steel’s “Star”.
g. I love pets, especially dogs and parrots, I loved the small farm we had when my father was alive.
h. I love to look good always but without any make-up. Most of the time I prefer casual jeans and top.
k. I believe that man makes his own destiny. I don’t believe in luck, I plan and follow up with hard and smart work.
Answer to Jodi’s questions:-
1. What is your favorite dessert of all time?
Chocolate truffle cake, the fusion of love. 😛
2. Do you prefer waffles or pancakes?
3. What is your favorite season?
4. What made you start your blog?
My keen interest to cook and write around food 🙂
5. What do you like on your pizza?
Cheese, cheese and only cheese. Mozzarella cheese pan pizza is something I can die for 😛
6. Do you have a favorite movie?
Yes, I do have one and that is The Descent. Really jaw-dropping devilish movie. You too must watch.
7. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate, I feel I’m still a kid 😛
8. Cat or dog?
Dogs, they are man’s best friend.
9. If you could spend a year anywhere, where would it be?
10. Tea or coffee?
Coffee especially Latte.
a. Which is the most unique dish you have ever had and where?
b. Other than your niche, on what other topic would you like to blog around?
c. What will you do if you win a jackpot of $1 Million?
d. How can you relate food, love and place altogether?
e. If you are granted a wish to transform yourself into a celebrity who will it be?
f. If you become invisible for a day, what would you like to do?
g. What are the points on the basis of which you criticize a write up?
h. Given a chance to change the name of potato and tomato what would you name them?
Though I wanted to nominate more of my blogger friends, here are my final nominations
Health and Wellness Formulas
Cool beauty tips
Best Baking Ever
Delectable Seafood and Pickles
9. Harri Owen
Health and fitness
Thanks and Regards,