Usually one has misconception that healthy food is not tasty. This is a myth. Kale denotes unsurpassed health benefits. Crispy Kale Chips will clear this doubt. Kale contains vitamins A, C, and K. In addition to this, kale has lutein and iron in abundance. On the other hand tahini is rich in vitamin E and B, calcium, protein and essential fatty acid. Nutritional yeast boosts up Vitamin B especially B12, zinc and folic acid. The recipe is easy to make and perfectly blends with the healthy lifestyle. This is a perfect vegan dream food for our vegan and vegetarian friends, you will definitely love to make its double batch!
2 big bunches of kale,
1/2 cup raw tahini,
1/4 cup olive oil,
1/4 cup wheat free tamari,
1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar,
1/4 cup nutritional yeast,
2 cloves garlic,
1 teaspoon onion powder,
1 tablespoon maple syrup,
1 tsp of chilli flakes.
1. Rinse, de-rib, and roughly tear the kale into a giant bowl.
2. Put all of the other ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth or use a hand blender.
3. Pour the mixture over the kale, and use your hands to toss it all together. Cover it.
4. Spread the kale out evenly on oiled sheets. Bake on 250 D.F for 45 minutes.
5. Serve with potato chips and your favorite dip!
Enjoy the cool veggie recipe!!!