It is often said that health is wealth. But that doesn’t mean you’ll stop having savory treat. For a diabetic patient, life does not end at boring porridge or bland salads. Just follow a dietary chart with a bunch of new recipes and ideas. Recipe can be varied and dogged in an all new exciting way. Whether you watch your sugar level or calories, you can have as much Diabetic-friendly Chocolate Cheesecake as you want. The main component being sugar free allows us to enjoy cake to the fullest. With the festive season coming ahead and keeping the health of your dear ones in mind, here we present the Diabetic-friendly Chocolate Cheesecake.
1 package sugar-free crushed chocolate graham crackers,
1/3 cup melted margarine,
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon,
1 envelope unflavored gelatin,
1 cup fat-free milk,
2 1/2 packages softened fat cream cheese,
2 teaspoon vanilla extract,
14 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute,
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa,
5 sugar-free chocolate wafer bars finely chopped,
1. Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Coat pan with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350 Degree for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool on a wire rack.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a small saucepan. Allow it to stand for a minute.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
5. Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add vanilla, beating well. Add gelatin mixture, beating until smooth.
6. Add sugar substitute and cocoa; beat just until blended. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or until set.
7. Before serving, top with chopped wafers.
One of the main desserts for Christmas is definitely ready.