Yes, it is back! The great London Beer Week, 2016. Pals, you will not get a better chance to explore London’s breweries and best beer bars and get that lite dizzy teasy feeling if you aren’t hunting for this. The event would be loaded with lot of refreshing beer at London Beer Week Hub, Old Truman Brewery. You can also enjoy the magical experience with London Beer Week wristband. This is a special one. Now lemme explain how. The wristband will guide you to special beers and boiler-makers and you can enjoy shots too. You can visit more than 100 best of the beer bars with this.
And if you wanna have some more fun like dancing, singing along with sizzling snacks, starters, luxury dinner then also you are most welcome. Still not enough? Lemme serve you Rosemary Beer Cocktail, the ultimate cocktail recipe. Here I go..
Rosemary Beer Cocktail
125 ml Water,
1/2 cup Sugar,
4 gms chopped Rosemary leaves.
2 ounces Beer,
3/4 ounce Lime juice,
3/4 ounce Rosemary syrup.
1. For making rosemary syrup, heat water, sugar and rosemary leaves in a saucepan. Stir occasionally for sugar to be dissolved.
2. Now, remove from heat and cool. Once done, strain the syrup into a jar. Refrigerate.
3. For making the cocktail, chill a cocktail glass in the freezer.
4. Add beer, lime juice and rosemary syrup into a cocktail shaker. Shake with ice for 30 seconds.
5. Pour into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with lime/lemon wedge or rosemary’s sprig.
Cheers with the Beers!